WHAT IS CORE FUSION?
A blend of popular and complimentary forms of movement that tones your middle section, quads, gluts and hamstrings. Core Fusion improves your core strength, balance and posture.
Tone your middle section and improve your core strength, balanceand posture. Core Strength is a nonstop, focused workout with cutting edge abdominal, oblique and lower back exercises using a variety of strength training tools from body bars, fitness balls, small weights, and your own body weight and more!
Tap out your quads, gluts and hamstrings! It's intense, but very doable for anyone. We use weights and body bars for added resistance.
- Tone and firm leg and booty muscles. A well-developed lower body gives you an appealing physique
- Run Faster & Jump Higher. Develop explosive lower body power.
- Function better. The upper legs are a large and complex group of muscles, which are interconnected with the knee and hip joints.
- Prevent injury. Increased strength around your joints decreases chances of injury.
- Get out of that chair! People who do too much sitting in their jobs have flexibility or pain issues due to shortened and inflexible hip flexors.
Yoga builds strength and flexibility using fundamental poses. Making yoga a part of your day is giving yourself the well-deserved gift of ongoing preventative maintenance, improvement and connection of your mind, body and self. A regular yoga practice will create more balance, perspective, physical and mental focus, and vitality to every aspect of your life, while also getting you in great shape.
Thursday Mornings: 6:00-7:00 a.m.